- Each programme has the examination schedule and other related details are notified and are available on web site
- Please read your programme prospectus thoroughly and if you need any clarification, feel free to ask your Study Centre coordinator or contact the concerned School Director in the University.
- The differentassessmentcomponents conducted at your study centre consist of different types like Home Assignments, Class Tests, Field work and practical experiments, etc and their schedule is decided by the University and communicated to students through the Study Centre.
- You are expected to browse this web site for knowing the latest rules, information updates etc. regarding your examinations.
- For some courses the Practical work / Term work / Project work / Industrial Training Work / Internship is required to be completed before the student appears for the final Examination .
- All candidates should confirm that their college assessment marks are sent to examination section before due date.
- The student should contact his/her Study Centre for guidance regarding obtaining the examination form 2-3 months before the commencement of the examination schedule. For many academic programmes, the Forms can also be downloaded from the university portal. The last date for filling the examination form shall be notified. Late forms are liable to be rejected.
- The YCMOU has adopted two approaches about “Examination Fee” paid to university – by the fresh students:
- The examination fee is collected at the time of admission along with the programme fees.
- The examination fee is not paid along with the programme fee. In such cases, the student pays the examination fee along with the Examination form.
- All the repeater students have to fill the Examination Form as specified online/ offline and submit the fee as per procedure notified. Currently the examination fees is to be paid in Maharashtra Bank by chalan
- Do not send the Original mark-sheets along with the Examination Form
The examination Form is available free of cost to the Students. The Student can use a xerox copy of the Examination Form too. The form is being made available on web site.
- The Examination Form must be filled carefully and fully with due attention to correctness of the information and following of correct procedures.
Examination form with Late Fees:
- The Examination Form should reach within the stipulated period, i.e. before the last date of submission with late fees. Examination form without late fees after the Normal date shall be rejected..
- Please donot send the Examination Form or any important document to the University by Courier – as sometimes the courier agency does not deliver the material in time. Neither is the student informed about non-delivery . The effect of this often is that the student suffers and misses his chance to appear for a given examination.
Appearing for the Examination
Old Student Results
- The hall ticket and important information is made available in students login
- Log in by typing your PRN in User box and password of the home page of this portal
- Get your password from your study centre or regional centre.
- No candidate shall appear for examination without hall ticket.
- The result of candidates appearing on PRN without permisision of YCMOU Exam Authorities will not be declared.
- Students are not allowed to appear for the examination at any other centre other than the allotted one.
- Change of subject other than that mentioned in hall ticket will be awarded zero marks unless it is due to any error.
Period of Students Record Maintenance
Answer Book Rules
Salient features of DU Pattern (16 digit PRN) are-
- Basically there are two examination patterns presently exists. A new pattern with 16 digit PRN called DU pattern and 9 digit PRN pattern called Non DU Pattern
Examination Process Manual-Handbook [Click Here]
- Full carry over unless specified in the programme structure of specified course..
- As soon as the candidate applies for the examination of the fail course/ head, his previous fail marks are reset and the new marks obtained are displayed in the statement of marks aftter the result.
- Display of UA, CA and all marks in statement of Marks.
- Condonation if any is marked with Ordinance Number in the statement of marks.
- Students compltete data (registration to examination) is available in his/her login.
- Student can login using his PRN number and date of birth as a password. (please click 'Check your complete records' link on left hand side.)
Address for communication
Controller of Examinations,
Examination Building, Y.C.M.OU,
Near Gangapur Dam,
Nashik - 422 222 .